Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 5, 2012

Unique Content Article: {tukhoaseo} {autoblog}

We Needed A New Communications System At Work, And Found What We Needed By Exploring San Antonio Phone Systems

by Jannaih M. Phillips

The way in which my office functioned was completely altered when we looked for new San Antonio phone systems as everyone could communicate with clients and staff much better. One day, the phone belonging to Keith, the man in the cubicle across from me, just fried. It was assumed by everyone on the staff that we could have a new one brought in without a problem, but there was not a similar phone to be found anywhere.

We all spoke about it, and since the communications system in the office hasn't been updated for a couple decades, I suggested that maybe we should get an entirely new system and move us into the 21st century. We were all stoked about it, but after a few weeks, we realized that there was nothing happening and my cubicle neighbor had to share my phone. After waiting and waiting, I just up and took matters into my own hands and started my own personal search for San Antonio phone systems.

I encountered a company that had a stellar reputation and could fit the needs of our company perfectly. When I had all of the right information, I walked into my boss's office and basically made a sales pitch for this company, which my boss actually really appreciated. A few days later, my effort paid off as our wonderful new phone system was installed and each cubicle had a new top of the line phone.

Those of us in cubicle world were overjoyed to have new phones, but most of all, we loved the idea that would could now video conference. And on top of that, I was told by my boss that she was so impressed with what I had done that I was being given a promotion. I was being placed in charge of our Dallas branch, which meant a bunch more responsibility and a great deal more money.

I was incredibly excited about my new job and before I knew it, I was moved into my new home in Dallas. I went to take a look at it, and I had to laugh when I saw that it was the very same outdated phone that had been the problem back in San Antonio. I went online right away, to look for some Dallas phone systems and was thrilled to find that the same company we had used in San Antonio was also in Dallas! When I found this out, I called them as quickly as possible, they did an incredible job once again, and everyone in the office thought I was a hero!



Discover how we can help your business grow by clicking <a href="http://www.ipromedia.us/san-antonio">San Antonio phone systems</a> and <a href="http://www.ipromedia.us/austin">Austin phone systems</a>.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-01-11 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com&code=be8dd06bc389a1220ca7344b6083f28f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: We Needed A New Communications System At Work, And Found What We Needed By Exploring San Antonio Phone Systems
Author: Jannaih M. Phillips
Email: gregory@vanduyse.org
Keywords: San Antonio phone systems,telecommunication services,business telephone,hosted solutions,internet services,VOIP solutions,communications goals
Word Count: 432
Category: Marketing
---------------------------------

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét