Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2012

Unique Content Article: {tukhoaseo} {autoblog}

10K Challenge Review-- Reasons why I Quit

by Jo Wigs

To my knowledge the 10K Challenge began sometime near the beginning of this year (2012). It may have been January, however, I'm not certain on that. Regardless, I joined around March 16, 2012, and stopped working the program around June 2, 2012. Just recently (this month or last month), the 10K challenge had a re-launch or possibly it was just a face-lift. All I understand is that some of the website looks different now, and the system was changed with how you can progress through it. However , I took about an hour and browsed the system and the majority of it looks the same as far as the training goes. Ok, sufficient history, this is a 10K challenge review, and I'll be giving my ideas and point of views on this program.

When I initially joined in March the advertisements stated you only needed to invest 35 minutes each day with the program. That wasn't real for me at all, and it appeared numerous others were spending more time with it each day also. Sure, when you initially signed up for the first three or 4 days you can do it in 35 minutes, but after one month in I was spending three to four hours every day on it. The majority of that time was spent clicking for credits in safelists. From what I can see much of the 35 minutes talk has been removed . That's good, because it was misleading.

I can inform you precisely just what you will certainly be doing for exactly what I think is now called the "training phase".

Initially , sign-up for 3 Gmail accounts (for the safelists and text ad exchange emails you'll be pounded with)

Join 2 to 3 safelists or text ad exchanges. You are trained to do this every day till you have actually signed up with all of those on your referral builder web page . Between the two, you're looking at over 50 programs to sign up with .

Click to build credits in the safelists and text advertisement exchanges.

Submit your ad copy through these safelists and text advertisement exchanges.

The three points above is exactly what you are at first instructed to do each day. Rinse and repeat. Before the re-launch when I was in the system this is exactly what the 10k challenge system trained me to do for the first 90 days. At that point I moved on to different and better training (in my point of view ). The system was just showing about 96 days anyway at that time, so I had actually reached the end. It now looks like you proceed through levels, and time and days have actually been eliminated from the equation .

Pros:

I did find out things during the 3 months that I was there. I got linked to skype, and I began constructing a network of individuals over at Google plus. I didn't even have a Google plus profile before the 10k challenge. Now I have a network of over 2200 people .

You additionally discover a couple of positive nuggets in the form of motivational quotes and video clips; and the 10k challenge community in general had a good atmosphere from my experience.

Cons:

No extensive marketing training. You essentially pound away at the safelists and text ad exchanges blindly wanting a sign-up.

The in-ability to directly tie in your own autoresponder. Lead capture pages are provided that consists of an autoresponder with follow up messages; however, if you wish to implement your own you'll need to construct all of that yourself. If you are serious about building a business online you have to be creating your own list ( group and consumers ); not another person 's list. The two systems I'm utilizing today both let you effortlessly incorporate your very own autoresponder in about 10 to 15 minutes.

It simply didn't work for me. I actually believed in it initially . I also went so far as to purchase a domain name specifically for it, then set up a blog to offer news, tips , and motivation to my group and others. I sent over 6,033,586 e-mail ads with the safelists. Yes, six million. That didn't consist of the free of charge marketing I did within the text advertisement exchanges, the banners I posted , or the paid advertising I applied.

I ended up with 70 sign-ups (I also got over a dozen sign-ups for some people on my team); and about 6 or 7 of those originated from the safelists and text ad exchanges. The majority of them came from advertising that was not taught in the 10k challenge. Now I think some of these paid marketing sources you can utilize have actually been included with the relaunch.

If you hit up the referral contest board you'll see a list of names and just how many referrals they have pulled in for that month. I can easily tell you that the individuals at the top are utilizing techniques beyond the safelists and text ad exchanges. I know since I talked to some of them, and used them myself. Mine was generally paid advertising .

I additionally wasted time clicking for safelists credits. We were informed not to squander our time with traffic exchanges, however, in the end I felt safelists were just as wasteful. If you are planning to use safelists, merely discover a good one and pay for the solo ads . Maybe the ones listed at the 10k challenge were not that great ? I honestly don't know, my success rate was extremely low. It could possibly have been that I created inadequate advertisement copy; but at the 10k challenge I was not taught the best ways to write excellent ad copy for the safelists.



If you are serious about building a business on-line then you WILL invest in yourself and the tools you need. Get more information about the <a href="http://www.empowernetwork.com/leadgenerationplus/blog/10k-challenge-review/">10k challenge</a> at my blog; and have a look at my <a href="http://www.leadgenerationplus.com/articles/mlsp-review-does-it-really-work-26095/?c=77369">MLSP review</a> if you are ready to get serious.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-01-11 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com&code=be8dd06bc389a1220ca7344b6083f28f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: 10K Challenge Review-- Reasons why I Quit
Author: Jo Wigs
Email: wispp1@yahoo.com
Keywords: 10k challenge review,10k challenge,review,internet marketing,online business,business,marketing
Word Count: 929
Category: Marketing
---------------------------------

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét