Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 3, 2013

Unique Content Article: {tukhoaseo} {autoblog}

James Malinchak's Recall Of How Taking A Chance Brought Him A Renowned Business Client

by Stanton Harper

It is amazing what could happen if you will simply take the initiative to meet new people. I never realized the importance of this until I was presented with an opportunity to meet a famous author.

While I was working as a full-time stockbroker, I received a call from a client of mine named Cynthia. She and her husband Michael are movie writers, and they had been in Cape Cod, MA for a few weeks working on a movie. They were turning one of Mary Higgens Clark's books into a made for television movie.

Cynthia invited my partner, Jase, and I to visit with them for a few days on the Cape. She also said that Mary had asked us to attend a private dinner party that she was hosting at her house. Jase and I thought it was very nice of Mary because she didn't personally know either of us. Since we were going to be on the Cape visiting, we accepted. After finishing my conversation with Cynthia, I put the telephone down and asked Jase, "Who's Mary Higgins Clark?" Jase could not believe that I had never heard of her.

We were scheduled to leave for the Cape a few days later, so I decided that I had better do my homework. I wanted to learn about Mary and her writings so I could carry on a conversation with her. Therefore, I bought several books by author Mary Higgins Clark. I only bought 3 out of the 10 best-selling books that were available. Obviously, she was well known and well respected, which can be quite intimidating.

We arrived at Mary's house, and she immediately came over to introduce herself. She walked us outside where Jase and I sat with her and talked for 20-30 minutes. Mary was very nice and talked to us about our families, hobbies and even the stock market. She was such a nice person, and we loved talking with her. I did not realize it at the time, but most of the conversation was Mary asking us to tell her about our interests, and in doing so, she made us feel good about ourselves.

We then had dinner, mingled a bit more, and then prepared to leave. As Jase and I were leaving, Mary asked if she can speak with us for a moment. We were so excited because we loved speaking with Mary. We walked with her to the corner of the room where Mary said; "I'm looking to open another investment account with another company. I like you guys, and I'd rather open an account with the two of you."

Wow! Jase and I were completely surprised because the thought of something like this taking place never crossed our minds. We just went to the party because we were asked and we wanted to have a pleasant and relaxing night. This was a real surprise to us. Mary and her family are still clients to this day and have become really good friends. Jase and I often wonder how something like this could've happened to 2 young guys like us. We finally deducted that it was because we took an initiative to meet new acquaintances.



James Malinchak, Highlighted on ABC's Hit Tv Show Secret Millionaire, is regarded as by a lot of professionals as the World's #1 Big Money Speaker Coach and Trainer. For Totally free Video Trainings concerning how to get money to speak and the ways to be a <a href="http://www.bigmoneyspeakerbootcamp.com/">presentation skills training</a>, try <a href="https://www.facebook.com/jamesmalinchakbigmoneyspeaker">site internet</a> and learn more.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-01-11 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com&code=be8dd06bc389a1220ca7344b6083f28f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: James Malinchak's Recall Of How Taking A Chance Brought Him A Renowned Business Client
Author: Stanton Harper
Email: phillipguye@hotmail.com
Keywords: management,marketing,business,blogs,careers,finance,investment,sales,entrepreneurs,wealth building
Word Count: 530
Category: Marketing
---------------------------------

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét