Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 3, 2013

Unique Content Article: {tukhoaseo} {autoblog}

Don't Stop Learning - A Message Coming From John Wooden By James Malinchak

by Rubin Price

Another one of my 'Secret Millionaire' strategies that I have been teaching in my seminars and when I coach people one-on-one is this, 'that you can never stop learning.' I always say, "If you want to go more, you have got to grow more." Personally, I believe in it so much that I am continually listening to audio CD's and watching DVD trainings in various areas of knowledge.

Each day I learn something new. Since I coach such an extraordinary group of people, each time I meet with a client, although I am teaching them they teach me something, too. Because I understand the power of knowledge, I have been known to invest thousands of dollars to meet one speaker or attend trainings to accumulate that wealth of knowledge.

Due to this willingness to learn, you'll find out why one of my favorite quotes that I love is "It's what you learn after you think you know it all that counts." I learned that quote from legendary UCLA basketball coach, John Wooden, the Wizard of Westwood. John Wooden has earned more national basketball championships than any other collegiate coach.

In my quest for knowledge, I had the honor and the privilege of sitting down with coach Wooden in his house for lunch one day after he invited me to come. Coach Wooden taught me that quote that day. It literally changed my life. Oh, my gosh! You want to talk about having a profound impact on my spirit. This man is a legend in the athletic world, not only for all of his successes, but for his profound wisdom.

He coached his athletes on what he called the 'Pyramid of Success." The pyramid is a collection of attributes that an excellent team player must have to achieve success. These attributes include friendship, loyalty, enthusiasm, industriousness, initiative, skill and several more. Success is what he achieved by winning 10 NCAA Basketball Championships, 7 NCAA Basketball Championships in 7 Consecutive Years, 21 Victories in the Final Four, 38 straight victories in NCAA tournaments in 10 years, Most consecutive victories in 3 years totaling 88 wins, and more.

When you've got the opportunity to meet a man who has made a profound difference in the lives of sports athletes for so many consecutive years, you may want to listen to what he has to say. Not only is his advice sound, but listening to him could change the course of your life as it did mine. Yet another excellent piece of advice he's known for sharing is "Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of what you are capable of becoming."

Coach John Wooden is one of many mentors I have modeled and learned from in my career success. I take this knowledge and wisdom, and I pass it on to my clients. It is my goal to keep learning to further my career. Additionally, I keep learning to be able to pass on that knowledge to my clients so that they can be successful in their own businesses, too.



James Malinchak, Highlighted on ABC's Hit Tv Show Secret Millionaire, is considered by many industry experts as the World's #1 Big Money Speaker Coach and Trainer. For Absolutely free Video Trainings regarding how to receive money to speak and the ways to turn into a <a href="http://www.bigmoneyspeakerbootcamp.com/">speaker trainer</a>, try <a href="https://www.facebook.com/jamesmalinchakbigmoneyspeaker">via</a> and learn more.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-01-11 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com&code=be8dd06bc389a1220ca7344b6083f28f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Don't Stop Learning - A Message Coming From John Wooden By James Malinchak
Author: Rubin Price
Email: phillipguye@hotmail.com
Keywords: management,marketing,business,blogs,careers,finance,investment,sales,entrepreneurs,wealth building
Word Count: 515
Category: Marketing
---------------------------------

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét