Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 4, 2013

Unique Content Article: {tukhoaseo} {autoblog}

James Malinchak's Don't Be A Goal Setter, Be A Sure Goal Doer Part 3 of 14 CD #3

by Rubin Price

James: I think the second reason people do not make goal doing if you will; I always say goal setting, but I like to say goal doing better because it is not about setting goals because some people do set goals. It's about goal doing and getting your goals. I said don't set your goals get your goals.

The other reason is because after they set their goals for those who do, they don't do anything and it is not their fault. They haven't been taught a plan and that is what I am going to share here today.

The other thing is a lot of people are fearful. They are fearful of the unknown. They're fearful of failure. They are fearful of success. It's crazy when I say that, especially when I do these talks. People say, "What do you mean fearful of success?

You have the fear of success. Yes because when you are successful people watch you more and now you're accountable. You are on stage more. Now if you start to perform less than your capable of performing your butt is on the line since people have noticed what you could do and now when you're not living up to your potential people start to look at you differently and scrutinize you.

I know a lot of people who sabotage their success because they don't want people to see them succeeding. Number one because they are on stage and get looked at more so to speak. Number two is when they are moving forward, others are moving backward and other people don't like that and they get jealous.

Those who are constant achievers; there is that old saying it is lonely at the top. No only if you climb the wrong mountain. If you're climbing the right mountain where there are a lot of achievers at the top it is fun. It is great. Come on up.

It's lonely at the top if you are hanging around people who are non-achievers. I think the fear of failure obviously is one reason people do not make it important and fear of success is yet another reason. Lots of people do not think about that.

John: Those are two very strong things, but I am interested in the recipe right now. I want to get to what exactly these are. You say that there are seven steps for achieving any goal. What is step number one?

James: Before we get into it I just want to throw one more thing in that I just thought of. Why goals are so important is because when you are at the end of your rope in this life; when you're at the end of your life you don't want to have any regrets. You don't want to say, "I wish I would have done that." "I had the opportunity ten years ago or five years ago or twenty years ago, but I never did it."

I heard it said by someone somewhere and I don't remember. It is called the rocking chair syndrome. When you're in your 70's, 80's or 90's and you're sitting in your rocking chair looking back over your life you don't want to say, "Oh I had every opportunity to do this, and do this, but I didn't" because regrets start to develop. I just wanted to throw that in because I think it is so important.



James Malinchak, Showcased on ABC's Hit TV Program Secret Millionaire, is regarded as by a lot of industry experts as the World's #1 Big Money Speaker Coach and Trainer. For Absolutely free Video Trainings regarding how to receive money to speak and ways to be a <a href="http://www.bigmoneyspeakerbootcamp.com/">public speaking tips</a>, try <a href="https://www.facebook.com/jamesmalinchakbigmoneyspeaker">image source</a> and learn more.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-01-11 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com&code=be8dd06bc389a1220ca7344b6083f28f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: James Malinchak's Don't Be A Goal Setter, Be A Sure Goal Doer Part 3 of 14 CD #3
Author: Rubin Price
Email: phillipguye@hotmail.com
Keywords: management,marketing,business,blogs,careers,finance,investment,sales,entrepreneurs,wealth building
Word Count: 570
Category: Marketing
---------------------------------

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét