Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2013

Unique Content Article: {tukhoaseo} {autoblog}

My favourites tech books

by Andrew Callieus

Technology teaches us to forget the past. Last year's tech news seems like it has no use whatsoever. Thankfully, historians beg to differ, and they have begun to preserve the history of the tech industry as it becomes more and more important to the evolution of our lives and world.

At any rate, when I feel bad, all I want to do is read. Not review. Not return comments. Not visit other blogs. And especially not return emails. My clogged inbox was giving me stress, so I created some folders. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Well, today I had "answer review request emails" on my to-do list. I was feeling better and decided to tackle my inbox. I opened the appropriate folder and saw that I have 32 review request emails to answer! I have never been this behind before.

Assuming the popularity of e-books continues to grow, will they eventually become young people's first choice when they read for fun? Or will children turn to print as an alternative to the online reading many of them are required to do for school?

Everything beckons to us to perceive it. My appreciation of a contemporary text is an appreciation of the network: will this text link me to further texts which will, knowingly or unknowingly, connect me to other texts that will expand or heighten my appreciation, not of it or the other text, but holistically, will raise the network value of texts and experiences in general. And the texts want this too: they are longing for the network.

So, to everyone who's recently emailed me, and has not heard back yet, I'm sorry. I will get to your email, but it's going to take me some time to read them all and reply individually (which I feel everyone deserves even if the book does not appeal to me). I hate form emails and imagine that authors and publishers hate form rejections. Have you ever gotten this behind before? Is it just me, or is saying 'no' really hard to do?



Learn more about <a href='http://www.business2community.com/books/top-7-certified-ethical-hacker-certification-books-for-it-professionals-0404564'>Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Books</a>. Stop by Andrew Callieus's site where you can find out all about <a href='http://www.business2community.com/books/top-10-linux-certification-books-for-system-administrators-0403406'>Linux Certification Books</a> and what it can do for you.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-01-11 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com&code=be8dd06bc389a1220ca7344b6083f28f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: My favourites tech books
Author: Andrew Callieus
Email: us@pogospring.com
Keywords: technology, certifications, tech books, education, top ten list, books, networking, reading
Word Count: 342
Category: Book Reviews
---------------------------------

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét