Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2013

Unique Content Article: {tukhoaseo} {autoblog}

What A 9-Year Old Boy Coached Me About Success and Other Things By James Malinchak

by Rubin Price

In the past, I had the opportunity to speak in San Antonio, TX where my cousin happens to live. It had been several years since we had seen each other, so I was excited to visit with his family. He insisted that I stay with them rather than in a hotel, so I would have a chance to visit with his kids. The night of my stay, Davy asked if he could bring his nine-year-old son Kevin to the seminar because he wanted to start exposing him to stuff that could be useful to his future success. Naturally I agreed, however, I said that he most likely won't be able to relate to most of the information. Davy understood, but wanted him to attend anyhow.

The talk was on how you can create a highly effective network of business associates and continued for about an hour and a half. One of the tips I suggested was to simply leave a note for someone praising them for something they did that day. Within my presentation, I told the audience how important it is to make others feel good about themselves and if YOU are the one who does this then that person will form a positive impression of you.

When the talk ended, Kevin, Davy and I stayed for about another 90-minutes so that I could respond to questions and sign books. Not surprisingly, it had been now about eleven in the evening and beyond Kevin's bedtime. I noticed that Kevin was sleeping while I was answering questions and signing books. I didn't know if Kevin had been able to grasp any part of my message or not. Kevin continued to sleep on the ride home and as Davy and I helped him to his bedroom. Therefore, I didn't think much of it.

Nonetheless, the next morning, I got out of bed and got ready to shower. While I was opening the bedroom door, one thing on the door caught my attention. A note with my name on it was taped to the door. I was actually astonished to see a note from Kevin. I read the note and it said, "Dear Cousin James, I just needed you to know that you were great last night. I'm looking forward to seeing you once I get home from school. Love, Kevin." Wow, Kevin was being attentive and he picked up on probably the most powerful messages I share!

That letter made such an effect on me; I could not believe it! What an impression he made on me. Kevin made me feel so good with his simple gesture. I came to the realization then what an effect I have on others. If they just hear one thing within my talk, one thing which makes the difference, then I am doing something of value in the world. As a matter of fact, nine year old Kevin encouraged me to leave a lot more messages for others. It was such an impression that I now talk about Kevin in all of my marketing talks to illustrate the idea that if a little nine year old kid can take the step to give "admiration notes" then we, too, can take the effort!



James Malinchak, Featured on ABC's Hit TV Program Secret Millionaire, is known as by many industry experts as the World's #1 Big Money Speaker Coach and Trainer. For Free of charge Video Trainings regarding how to get money to speak and the way to turn into a <a href="http://www.bigmoneyspeakerbootcamp.com/">presentation skills training</a>, have a look at <a href="http://www.bigmoneyspeaker.com/">www.BigMoneySpeaker.com</a>.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2012-01-11 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com&code=be8dd06bc389a1220ca7344b6083f28f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: What A 9-Year Old Boy Coached Me About Success and Other Things By James Malinchak
Author: Rubin Price
Email: adsites@uberarticles.com
Keywords: management,marketing,business,blogs,careers,finance,investment,sales,entrepreneurs,wealth building
Word Count: 537
Category: Marketing
---------------------------------

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét