Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 3, 2021

RE: Contact List of Dentists

Hi,

 

I still haven't heard back from you, so I wanted to check if you had a chance to review my previous emails.

 

Note: If this is not your target market, kindly let me know your target industry and target geography area we maintain all type of list across the globe.

 

Awaiting your response.

 

Regards,

Helen Foster

 

From: Helen Foster [mailto:helen.foster@absdigimedia.com]
Sent: 01 March 2021 01:39
To: 'chiakhoaseo.thanhcong@blogger.com'
Subject: Contact List of Dentists

 

Hi,

 

Hope you are doing great!

 

I just wanted to know your interest in acquiring Contact List of Dentists to develop your business campaign?

 

We can also assist you with:

 

·         Dental Hygienists

·         Dental Assistants

·         Endodontic

·         Orthodontists

·         Prosthodontics

·         Periodontitis and more.

If it sounds good, please let me know your Target Geography: ____? And Target Job Titles: _____?

So that I can get back to you with Counts and more information as per your requirement.

 

Best Regards
Helen

To remove, please reply with “no interest” in the Subject Line.

 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét